Polymer Flip up Front Sight with standard iron sight elevation adjustment mounts onto a 1913 Picatinny Rail. Will accept any standard front post blade. Standard front sight tool is required with each click equaling the standard 1/4 MOA. Unlike other backup sights MFT has developed a shroud that shelters the front post blade from debris and impact damage when not deployed. A slim profile allows the sight to sit under most optics.
Polymer Flip Up Rear Sight with Windage Adjustment mounts onto a 1913 Picatinny Rail. A flat head screw driver is required to adjust an Infinite MOA. Unlike other backup sights MFT has developed a shroud that shelters the aperture from debris and impact damage when not deployed. A slim profile allows the sight to sit under all current magnifiers and optics.
● Low profile snag resistant design
● Shroud protects debris and impact damage
● Dual peep, same plane aperture allows for perfect co-witness
● Unique closure with either aperture deployed
● Can fold to the rear, the correct direction if dropped
● Sight works in conjunction with all standard height front sights
● Manufactured using a specially developed Military Grade reinforced, super tough polyamide
● Full Elevation adjustment, tool required
● Accepts any standard front post blade